Applies only to the Premium version of the plugin, release 1.0.0 or higher.
In order the plugin to work, you need to activate your license. It is really easy, just follow these steps:
Despite the plugin being active, if no valid license is set, the premium version of the plugin won’t work and you will see no change on your public site.
- Make sure you have installed the Premium version of the plugin. If you don’t, the “License” tab referred below won’t display. See Upgrading to Premium article to know how to install Molongui Authorship Premium.
- Copy the license number you got by e-mail after purchasing the plugin.
- Go to “Molongui > Authorship settings”.
- Open the “License” tab.
- Paste your license number and type in the e-mail you indicated during the purchasing process.
- Save changes.
- If successful, a “License activated” message will be shown.