Molongui Authorship Premium
Gives credit to any author who posts in your blog, whether it is a registered user (WordPress user) or not (guest author) by displaying a fancy responsive author box showing author information (name, picture, blog, company, job position and biography), author social networks and author related posts to increase page views and session duration.
Give credit to authors writing on your site with Molongui Authorship Premium
Whatever your reason for having a blog, whether it’s for business or a personal hobby, it’s important to do it right. In order to boost SEO rankings, gain traffic and leads, you need to have great content on your blog.
When it comes to creating great content, it really does matter who is writing. Authorship provides significant benefits like higher visibility and page views, higher click through rates, lower plagiarism, trust building, authority establishment and writer recognition.
Whether you are a re-known author or not, guest posting is a good strategy for growing your blog readership and platform. “Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog.
If you allow people guest-posting on your site, you need a way to give them credit for their content so it can be a win-win situation for both (you and your guest authors). Authorship is important to the reputation, professional advancement and financial support of bloggers.
What Can Molongui Authorship Premium Do?
The Molongui Authorship Premium plugin allows you to give credit to any author who writes in your blog, whether it is a registered user (WordPress user) or not (guest author) by displaying a fancy responsive author box showing author information (name, picture, blog, company, job position and biography), author social networks and author related posts to increase page views and session duration.
- Enables guest posting, allowing you to change the author of a post to a non-registered WP user (guest author).
- Shows author name, picture, website, company, job position, biography, social networks and related posts.
- Automatically insert the author box on all your posts, on all your pages, on both them all or manually on those you configure.
- Place the author box above or below your content.
- Ability to manually insert as many author boxes as you need, anywhere you like (header, footer, sidebar…) thanks to shortcodes.
- Adds over 80 social network profile fields, allowing to display them as author social icons: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, Xing, Renren, Vk, Flickr, Vine, Meetup, Sina-weibo, Deviantart, Stumbleupon, Myspace, Yelp, Mixi, SoundCloud, Last.fm, Foursquare, Spotify and many more (check out complete list here). Each author can have a different set of social media profiles added.
- Fully customizable to match your theme design (style, color, size, text options…)
- Nice looking on desktop, laptop, tablet and smartphones.
- Automatically get Google Authorship verification and add Facebook Authorship.
- Helps search engines to index your content better and present it more prominently in search results (Structured data).
User profile enhancement
User profile page gets enhanced to allow you to:
- Upload a profile image, so no Gravatar account is needed. An author picture can be uploaded right from the profile page with the click of a button (WPMU).
- Define user company and position in it.
- Write the author bio info.
- Set social media profile links.
- Link to the user personal website/blog.
A new custom post-type is defined so guest authors can be chosen as post authors without them having a registered account on your WordPress site.
Consistency is kept across all your site, displaying the guest author name not just on the authorship box, but anywhere on the site where that post’s author name could be displayed: written by, author columns in wp-admin…
To mimic WordPress default behavior with registered users, a guest author archive page is included, so all posts from a guest author listed in a single page. Just click the guest author’s name to get to it.
Unlimited box styles
You can choose the perfect box from a bunch of layouts and adjust it to your needs. Pick the one that best fits in your site and make it look beautiful by customizing colors, borders, shadows, fonts sizes, icon styles, default images, strings and much more.
Check out some examples below:
Default rtl layout
Ribbon rtl layout
Customized font sizes and colors
Social icons styles
String customization and translation
Social media networks
How to Get Started (in 5 minutes or less)
- Buy this plugin 🙂
- Download and install into your WordPress site
- Start adding author data under Users menu or create new ones as guest authors
- Assign posts to their authors
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy superbly displayed author boxes!
Still not sure whether Molongui Authorship Premium is just what you need? Go ahead and buy it!… nah, just kidding! Check out the documentation and ask us anything you want to know to make sure Molongui Authorship Premium is the answer to your needs.