Molongui Authorship Premium
Give credit to any author who posts in your blog, whether it is a registered user (WordPress user) or not (guest author) by displaying a fancy responsive author box showing author information (name, picture, blog, company, job position and biography), author social networks and author related posts to increase page views and session duration.
Molongui Authorship is a complete suite on all about authors and authorship. Extending and enhancing WordPress default functionalities, this plugin allows you to:
- give multiple authors credit on one post, page or any custom post-type
- add writers as bylines without creating user accounts
- automatically display author info and related posts within a fancy author box on all posts or just on those you configure (works also on any custom post-type: pages, products, articles, projects…)
Add multiple authors to your posts, pages and any other custom post-type
Do you want to show multiple authors for a post in WordPress? Many websites often have more than one author working on the same article. In that case you may want to give credit to all the authors who worked on the post.
Add multiple authors for any post type, as many as you like. Just use the selector you will find on edit-post page to add, order and remove multiple authors. The order how the authors are listed is important because the first one will be taken as the “main” author for the post. That’s why you can easily re-order authors by drag-and-drop.
Byline is updated accordingly everywhere on your site by default. You can choose how many author names to be displayed on it: all, just the main author, main author plus remaining number of authors, first two plus remaining number of authors…
Advanced users and developers may use the Molongui Authorship template tags to list multi-authors anywhere they would normally list the author. Take a look at plugin’s documentation to know how to.
Credit authors without creating user accounts
You might have contributing authors who write for your blog but you don’t want to give them access to your WordPress installation, not even with a subscriber role. Even if that’s the case, it would be nice to give them credit for what they wrote anyway.
Add writers as bylines without creating WordPress user accounts. Simply create a guest author profile for the writer and assign him/her to the post or page of your choice. Just use the selector you will find on edit-post page to add the defined guest author.
As it happens with multiple authors, byline is updated everywhere on you site by default, so consistency is kept across all your site.
To mimic WordPress default behavior with registered users, a guest author archive page is included, so all posts from a guest author listed in a single page. Just click the guest author’s name to get to it.
Automatically display author info within a fully customizable author box
Give credit to authors and contributors of your blog by showing their profile information in a fully customizable author box on all the custom post-types of your choice or just on those you configure.
This plugin detects the author(s) of a post and displays their bio with social links. Add as much information about the author as you need: name, picture, personal link, job title, company, company link, social media links, bio… even choose whether to show related posts from that author to increase page views and session duration.
Show author e-mail address and phone number without worrying about SPAM. The plugin allows to encode them so SPAM bots cannot read them.
Each author can have a different set of social media profiles added. Just choose from more than 85 social networks: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, Vk, Flickr, Vine, Meetup, Sina-weibo, Deviantart, Stumbleupon, Myspace, Mixi, SoundCloud, Last.fm, Foursquare, Vimeo, Spotify, GitHub, CodePen… Check out the complete list here.
5 different author box layouts for you to choose from with flexible display options to automatically show the box above or below the content and hide it when it doesn’t contain any relevant information yet.
Author info can also be displayed anywhere in your site by using a simple shortcode. Also in the sidebar!
Coded with structured data in mind to help search engines to index your content better and present it more prominently in search results. Designed to look nice on any screen.
Customizable/Translatable frontend strings.
Show authors list with photos
Display a list of authors on your site with their avatars, name and contact information by using a shortcode.
Choose from the three available layouts to fit your needs.
Use local avatars instead of default Gravatar
WordPress uses Gravatar to display user avatars in comments and in user profiles. However, some of your users may not have gravatar setup for their email address, or they may simply want to use some other picture on their author profile. Molongui Authorship plugin allows users on your WordPress site to upload pictures if they do not wish to use Gravatar.
Give credit to authors writing on your site with Molongui Authorship Premium
Whatever your reason for having a blog, whether it’s for business or a personal hobby, it’s important to do it right. In order to boost SEO rankings, gain traffic and leads, you need to have great content on your blog. When it comes to creating great content, it really does matter who is writing. Authorship provides significant benefits like higher visibility and page views, higher click through rates, lower plagiarism, trust building, authority establishment and writer recognition.
Whether you are a re-known author or not, guest posting is a good strategy for growing your blog readership and platform. “Guest posting” means writing and publishing an article on someone else’s website or blog. If you allow people guest-posting on your site, you need a way to give them credit for their content so it can be a win-win situation for both (you and your guest authors). Authorship is important to the reputation, professional advancement and financial support of bloggers.
Molongui Authorship plugin allows you to give credit to any author who writes in your blog, no matter if it is a registered user, a guest author or a bunch of writers. The plugin will automatically display a fancy responsive author box showing author information (name, picture, blog, company, job position and biography), author social networks and author related posts to increase page views and session duration.
- Allows multi-authored posts
- Enables guest posting, allowing you to change the author of a post to a user without an account (guest author).
- Automatically displays an author box above or below the content on all those post-types of your choice or just on those you wish.
- Displays an author box anywhere you like thanks to the use of a shortcode.
- Shows related posts within the author box itself.
- Mimics WordPress behavior with registered users enabling an archive guest author page listing all posts from a guest author.
- Shows a list of all the authors on your site anywhere you want thanks to the use of a shortcode.
- Adds an avatar upload field to user profiles so they may upload any other picture to their author profile instead of using the associated Gravatar.
- Adds 90+ social networks to link to: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, YouTube, Pinterest, Tumblr, Instagram, Xing, Renren, Vk, Flickr, Vine, Meetup, Sina-weibo, Deviantart, Stumbleupon, Myspace, Yelp, Mixi, SoundCloud, Last.fm, Foursquare, Spotify and many more (check out complete list here). Each author can have a different set of social media profiles added.
- Automatically gets Google Authorship verification and adds Facebook Authorship.
- Helps search engines to index your content better and present it more prominently in search results (Structured data).
- Responsive design, mobile ready layouts.
How to Get Started (in 5 minutes or less)
- Buy this plugin :-)
- Download and install into your WordPress site
- Start adding author data under Users menu or create new ones as guest authors
- Assign authors to your posts
- That’s it! Sit back and enjoy superbly displayed author boxes!
Still not sure whether Molongui Authorship Premium is just what you need? Go ahead and buy it!… nah, just kidding! Check out the documentation and ask us anything you want to know to make sure Molongui Authorship Premium is the answer to your needs. Below you will find some demos of author boxes you surely will love!
Wanna see some author box demos?
You can choose the perfect author box from a bunch of layouts and adjust it to your needs. Pick the one that best fits in your site and make it look beautiful by customizing colors, borders, shadows, fonts sizes, icon styles, default images, strings and much more.
Check out some examples below:
Default rtl layout
Ribbon rtl layout
Shortcodes within author bio
Customized font sizes and colors
Author name with underline
Many meta dividers to choose from
Social icons styles
As many social media networks as you wish
String customization and translation
Author box headline